Sunday, August 23, 2009

in the highest ~

It's been quite some time since I last posted and so many things have happened!

So, two weeks back on a Thursday I got stuck at a busstop for aaaaaaaaaages, and I was really really really cold and tired and bored. I looked around on the seat just to check it wasn't like gross or anything so I could roll up into a ball and cuddle up with legs on the seat too LOL.

And there it was. This months issue of Watchtower.

I think Watchtower is quite important to me, along side a billion other things. When I was living at Bella Vista a bit after Rice O7, this nice old lady came around talking about Christianity. Local community thing I remember and it was really nice talking to her about how I grew up and I told her about Rice. My dad was upstairs sleeping and I was lucky, I think he would've told her to leave. Back then he was alot worse on the Christian thing. ANYWAYS, so she gave me an issue of Watchtower which basically honours God, the Supreme Ruler of the universe. She came around once every now and then some months had more than 1 issue and I'd look forward to it. Eventually I got to go to Anita's church which was pretty amazing experience too. But that's another story.

So anyways back to the busstop, I picked up Watchtower and the previous week I was trying to work out a good schedule for reading the Bible and for some reason I found it really hard to devise a plan. This issue of Watchtower promoted High Moral Standards and Respect for God's Word which I found reaaaaaaaaaaaaally cool. I flipped through the pages until the words "BIBLE READING SCHEDULE" pounced at my eyes. I think my lips reached the corner of my eyes as I grinned to myself in the dark on Tuckwell Avenue busstop LOL.

I know alot of you probably think "ewwww, random magazine picking it up and taking it home !?" But its the coolest 6 pages I've ever cut out from a magazine. They fold to make a booklet tehehe.

it was the best feeling.
the cold ran away, but i felt warm just reading the articles with my phone as the light.
i was sitting there by myself, and for a moment there i didn't mind being alone in the dark.


--

pregare. to pray.
x taytay

No comments:

Post a Comment